Xiaomi has launched Redmi 4 in India at a price of Rs 6,999 for the basic model. It will be available to purchase exclusively on Amazon India from May 23rd onwards via Flash Sales. The cheapest variant has 2GB ram and 16GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi is also launching 3GB ram 32GB variant priced at Rs 8,999 MRP and 4GB ram 64GB variant priced at Rs 10,999 MRP. Amazon.in has announced some launch offers with these new budget android devices from the Chinese giants.
Redmi 4 Specs and Features
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octacore processor
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB / 3GB / 4GB ram
- 16GB / 32GB / 64GB storage
- 5 inch HD 2.5D Curved Glass Display
- Metal Body
- 4100mAh battery
- Fingerprint Sensor
- 13MP Rear Camera / 5MP Front Camera
- Dual Apps Functionality
- Infrared Remote
- VoLTE Support
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with MIUI on top