Nokia’s first Android smartphone – Nokia 6 will soon hit the shelves in China. Since India is one of the biggest countries where Nokia brand name is quite popular, expect it to be launching here too in coming months. The Nokia 6 or N6 is a mid range smartphone and is made by HMD Global. We can expect high end more powerful Android smartphones from Nokia soon.
When you think about Nokia, first phone to come to your mind is Nokia 3310. Nokia 6 is not anything like the legendary 3310, instead it looks a lot like the modern smartphone. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor and comes with 4GB of ram and 64GB of storage. It ships with the current latest Android version – Android 7 Nougat.
The specs are not mind blowing or anything, but if Nokia can sell N6 in India for a under 20K price, there will be for sure a lot of takers. Snapdragon 430 Octa core is not a powerhouse, but it can perform most day to day tasks without any issues. The camera on board is a 16MP F2.0 aperture one with PDAF and on the front you get an 8MP one.
Older Nokia flagship phones used to feature Xenon Flashes and Zeiss Lenses. Nokia 6 doesn’t comes with any such fancy brands, however we can expect these on those High End Flagship Android smartphones from Nokia in Future.
Nokia 6 Full Specs and Features
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD screen Full HD display – 1080P resolution, 2.5 D surface glass, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 403 ppi, sunlight reading technology, 450 nits brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 eight-core processor
- 4GB ram
- 64GB storage with up to support 128GB microSD card
- Rear camera: 16MP sensor with Phase Detect Auto Focus, PDAF, 1.0um sensor, F2 Aperture, Dual tone flash
- Front Camera : 8MP 1.12um sensor with F2 aperture
- Sensors : Light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer (gravity sensor), electronic compass, gyroscope, front fingerprint sensor, Hall sensor
- Battery capacity 3000 mAh (non-removable)
- Dual speakers with Smart amplifier chip (TFA9891), Dolby Atmos
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System