Xiaomi Mi Max 2 32GB 4GB ram variant will go on Sale in India on Sept 20 on Amazon. You can get it for an introductory price of Rs 12,999. MRP price for Mi Max 2 32GB in India is Rs 14,999. This is an Amazon.in Exclusive device hence not in stock on Flipkart or Snapdeal. Earlier, Xiaomi had launched the 64GB variant at a price of Rs 16,999 ( check here ).
Note : This is a Limited time Offer. Also this Mi Max 2 at Rs 12,999 Offer is only available for Amazon Prime Customers. More Info here.
Specs and Features
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octacore
- Graphics : Adreno 506 GPU
- Display : 6.4 inch Full HD screen with Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Operating System : MIUI 8 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat – upgradable to MIUI9
- Battery : 5300mAh
- Camera : 12MP F2.2 aperture Sony IMX386 sensor / 5MP F2.0 aperture front camera | 4K recording Supported.
- Dual Speakers
- Memory : 4GB ram, 32GB Internal storage
- Hybrid Dual Sim slots
For Rs 12,999, Mi Max 2 32GB is a great buy if you are looking for a big Full HD display and a massive battery. Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 on board is proven performer as well. Kudos to Xiaomi for not downgrading the ram to 3GB on the 32GB variant. Other than the difference in the storage capacity, there are no spec differences between this and the earlier launched Mi Max 2 64GB, which is priced at Rs 16,999 MRP.