LG V20, the successor to hugely popular V10 is now available in India. It is in stock on Amazon and is sold by iNation Seller. LG V20 is priced at Rs 54,999 in India – current lowest price. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and comes with 4GB of ram and 64GB of internal storage. This is one of the first Android smartphone to have Android Nougat out of the box.
LG V20 is available in two colors on Amazon.in – Titan and Silver. Check out the product pages and lowest prices here. ( Currently not in stock on Flipkart or Snapdeal )
Like LG G5, this too comes with Dual Rear Cameras. One is a 16MP one and the other an 8MP one. You can take really good wide angle shot with this camera. There is a 5MP one on the front.
LG V20, like it’s predecessor LG V10, features Dual Screen. In addition to the 5.7 inch Quad HD display, there is a small display at the top that can be used to launch apps, see notifications etc.
LG V20 Specs and Features
- Camera : 16MP+8MP Dual Rear camera with wide-angle lens and 5MP front facing camera for your selfies
- Display : 5.7-inch QHD dual screen display with 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution and 513ppi pixel density
- Operating System : Android v7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Processor : Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 quad core processor
- Graphics : Adreno 530 GPU
- Memory / Storage : 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 2TB
- Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 3200mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 136 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase