Canon PowerShot SX720 HS is a compact super zoom, advanced point and shoot camera. It is the successor to earlier launched SX710 ( check here ). It is powered by high end DIGIC 6 processor and gives a zoom range of 40x Optical Zoom (24mm – 960mm) plus 80x ZoomPlus ( Digital type ). Canon PowerShot SX720 is priced at Rs 22,995 MRP in India.
Full Specs and Features
- 20MP 1/2.3 type Sensor
- Lens Shift Type image stabilization
- DIGIC 6 Image processor
- 40x Optical Zoom
- Focusing range : 1 cm (0.4 in.) – infinity (W), 2.0 m (6.6 ft.) – infinity (T)
- Shutter speed : 1 – 1/3200sec. ( 15 – 1/3200sec in Tv/M Mode)
- Aperture : f/3.3 – f/8.0 (W), f/6.9 – f/8.0 (T)
- Battery Pack NB-13L – Approx. 250 images – 355 images
- WiFI, NFC supported
- Full HD , 720P HD recording supported.